Additional Fees

This company is a total scam the puppies they offer for sale exist they get your money through money orders make money shipping manifest and then the shipping company supposedly request $700 insurance after your pet has been shipped halfway and they will not move it from the airport to receive their money this also is a scam avoid yourdreampoodle.com at all costs scam alert scam alert scam alert. They are allegedly located in El Paso Texas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fancy Poodles Shipping Service.

Comments

Bay City, Michigan, United States #1317325

New life poodles, total SCAM,beware, puppies,propbally don't exist. I was told our puppy was being held in Wisconsin in quarantine for 6 months ,berry next day I inquired as bout same puppy using different email and different name and he was still available to new family

SCAM ALERT!!!!! I asked if I could pick the puppy (Victor) up from their location in Dallas, Texas and they will not allow unless you pay a $300 deposit and after they receive your money they will provide you with an address.

I googled the names and it seems they have many names and are based out of Delad Florida. Fancy Poodle, Kathys House of Poodles and New Life Poodles

True. They are scammers.

They only accept money gram or western union. I asked if I can pay with PayPal and they got offensive.

Texarkana, Texas, United States #1300297

Also known as New Life Poodles. Any so called breeder that offers 50% off deals and wont accept any form of payment but money grams is a scam.

Texarkana, Texas, United States #1300273

Also set up as Sammy Toy Poodles

to Anonymous #1317134

I was just about to pay for a dog. I just noticed that the name that was shipping the poodle was Sammy Jones but he wanted me to pay with Western union with the name of Nathan Jefferson.

So I called him and ask why are there two different names . I asked other questions and he couldnot even answer me straight. He tells me that he's waiting for my payment to ship the puppy and I asked him for the akc paperwork work and he told me he didn't have it cuz he sent it with the puppy already. So which one is it ?

Not sent since you didn't receive a payment or he already shipped since cannot give me the akc paperwork info .

Do not trust fancy poodles.

He even emailed me with two puppy names.. when I asked for only one dog .

Marietta, Georgia, United States #1299816

Same people now call themselves Fancy Poodles, but the web site still shows dream poodles in the title so I think same people. They are in El Paso.

So sad. I fell in love with the pictures.

to Jane J #1306464

Travits tcups and toys is s good company to buy a small gorgeous well breed poodle from. We live in South Florida and my daughter bought one for me for my birthday.

He is perfect!! They are located in Jacksonville Florida